Are you an awesome web engineer but looking to work on projects that will be enjoyed by millions of people? We are looking for a Web Engineer / HTML5 Game Engineer to help us build awesome web games.
If you're an expert at Canvas / HTML5 and web games, what are you waiting for? Let's talk!!
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying major game features
- Own game feature areas from end-to-end
- Be the champion for the player! Insist on the highest standards and create functional and engaging features that will delight
- Be part of a tight game development team looking to iterate fast on a fun concept and then building it out
- Have real input on end-user product
- Be a key member of a high performing software engineering team
- Collaborate with design, engineering and production teams to devise optimal engineering solutions to game requirements
- Hands on architect and coder for sophisticated client/server systems for mobile gaming
- Innovate and iterate on process, systems and technology to deliver world-class games
- Be a leader; Identify and articulate technical and production risks and obstacles, as well as generate solutions!
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience, working on cross functional teams.
- Proven effectiveness in directing or delivering production software for high quality games or consumer web sites.
- We expect you to be good at using script debuggers like Chrome Debugger.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object oriented design, algorithms, and data structures.
- Advanced software engineering skills, including the ability to write maintainable and robust code in a popular object oriented language.
- Self starter, analytical and creative
- Strong team player with a positive attitude.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work effectively on shared projects with designers, artists, testers, product managers and other developers.
- Canvas animation work
- Game development experience with multiple shipped titles
- Both Android and iOS game development experience
- Specialized skills in a particular area of game development (for example: UI, Physics, graphics, multiplayer, game logic, etc.)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying